Wednesday, January 28, 2009
UbD - Chapter 4 - Teaching Students About MI Theory
After all these years, now I understand why my teachers thought it was a good idea to have those stupid bingo games on the first day of school. The scavenger hunt in chapter four seems like a good idea, but I think it’s a little too tame for the age group we’re teaching. I’d probably do something I little more wacky. I just can’t think of anything right now. As far as talking to the students about their eight intelligences, I might approach it from more of a psych way by having them do something similar to what we did in class, and I wouldn’t use it as a first day ice-breaker. Overall, I thought this chapter really missed the mark when dealing with middle and high school students, but maybe I am just getting too old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment