Monday, January 26, 2009

MI - Chapter 1 - The Foundations of the Theory of Multiple Intelligences

This chapter was especially fascinating because none of these concepts are completely new to me because of my past classes at UMF and also high school. I scored highest on the intrapersonal intelligence during our class last week. That makes a lot of sense because tend to be very self sufficient when it comes to school and school work, whereas friends I know who get overwhelmed easily and take on more than they can handle in a semester. I’m not sure if I would necessarily consider this an intelligence so much as a personality trait, but I do recognize that my learning style would be different from other people’s styles based on this trait. I’m already excited to make lessons plans that are directed at each specific intelligence and to connect them together in lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment