Wednesday, March 11, 2009

UbD/DI - Chapter 7 - Teaching for Understanding in Academically Diverse Classrooms

I agree with all of the information in Figure 7.1. It must be hard, as a teacher, to fit in all the activities you want in one class, and also allow your students the time they need to internally process information. Many teachers are impatient when it comes to lessons, rushing students from one point to the next, without letting them make the proper connections in between. Wow, a lot of information looks familiar. I hope that after awhile, I won’t need to make a WHERETO for every lesson, and that it will just come naturally and basically be imprinted on my brain FOREVER. I am still a little confused about what exactly the WHERETO is, but I think by the end of this week I will be amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment